It is easy to check your spelling while composing Gmail messages. Gmail offers fantastic spell options, when composing a new message in Gmail, you will see Check Spelling link on right side header of the compose box. Just click on the Check Spelling link and you will see the errors highlighted in yellow color. Click on the highlighted text.
To check the spelling in the emails:
- Click ‘check spelling‘ along the top of the message you are composing.
- Click the misspelled word to see Gmail’s suggestions for similar words.
- Select a suggested word from the list to replace the misspelled word.
- Click ‘Done’ along the top of the message to continue composing, or click ‘send’ to send your message.
Once you finish checking the spelling just click Done next to the Check Spelling link. Spell check feature corrects spelling mistakes on forms, including web based email messages, discussion forums, and even intranet web applications. To Enable or disable Spell check:
- Click the Toolbar’s wrench icon.
- On the tools tab, select the Spell check, check box.
- Click Save.
You can then edit or remove any words in this file. Once you have finished making changes, save the file by clicking the File menu and selecting Save.